Today was a miserable day on so many levels. So much did not work. People lied, people didn't bring materials they were supposed to, people didn't provide documentation to me 2 months ago like they should have, people didn't bother to communicate with me months ago and now though I would solve the problem, etc. etc.
The idiot showed up an hour late. The judge already ordered a bench warrant for his failure to appear, but will usually hold off on that if someone shows up within 24 hours. I knew nothing could be accomplished without the other party who had left earlier. I figured a 10 minute talking to would make an impression on the idiot. I was so wrong.
The idiot just kept talking, interrupting the judge, offering weak answers, and was just plain rude. So the judge decided it was direct contempt and worth 10 days in jail. Normally idiots shut up at this point; however, this one was special. Since he wouldn't shut up and kept interrupting the judge it was decided 20 days was proper. As security walked the handcuffed idiot out of the courtroom he said something so incredibly stupid I couldn't believe it. I don't know if the microphones picked it up and put it on the record, but the judge heard the comment too. Sir, you've now graduated to 180 days as a guest to the taxpayer simply because you couldn't keep your big mouth shut.
At least I know where to find him now for the next 6 months.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment