Second night in a row I've pulled off a 11-plus hour day. Why am I barely getting anything accomplished by staying late? If I got more done I would be okay with the price I'm paying in time and exhaustion. Yet, so far the deal isn't working.
It would be nice is something worked better during the day, but today had so much wasted time where I'm waiting on someone else. Or I'm called to put out a fire when I expected some downtime. I swear if we ever get laptops I'll be all over that. Use the laptop while I'm stuck in the hallway or waiting for my hearing to start.
Oh well. I better just put more effort into the job hunt. Greener pastures must be elsewhere.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
1 comment:
Laptops would be great, wouldn't they? Good luck with the job hunt, I know you'll land somewhere good. :)
Post a Comment