*Pushy Clerk comes into my office and shoves an order into my face.*
Pushy Clerk: Wolfrham, what's wrong with this case? *Stated in a tone that implies I've done something wrong again in Pushy Clerk's opinion.*
*I'm totally clueless, don't have a file in front of me, and simply read the order. It lists all the attorneys who attended the hearing and there were several. However, my name isn't listed as a participant.*
Me: I don't know Pushy Clerk, but why don't you ask someone who actually attended the hearing?
I admit I do thing incorrectly sometimes or later realize I should have done something in a different way. However I'm tired of Pushy Clerk's know-it-all attitude. I think it is time for Pushy Clerk to go to law school, pass the bar exam, and do my job better than I can. Only then will Pushy Clerk work with someone that meets her standards.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment