My patio has been a construction zone for the past few months. The patio itself now looks fabulous as I tore up the old concrete and laid down brick. The construction of everything else around the patio has taken much longer than I've anticipated. The weather has cooled down to tolerable temperatures and low humidity. I was still the last one out of the office, but I left nearly an hour earlier than I normally do. I decided it was time to fire up the grill for the first time!
Normally the grill would have been going for 2 months at this point. Destruction, construction, debris, and chaos have prevented that. I cleaned up a big spot over the weekend and decided to set up my grill there. It fired up on the first try and I let it burn off the grate. The marinaded steak sizzled so nicely as it hit the heated grate. 20 minutes later a nice steak was ready.
A good beer and a good steak are simple pleasures, but never underestimate the power of the simple pleasures.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment