I haven't gotten into my job search as much as I've wanted to. Life has a tendency to get in the way. I've noticed a severe lack of help wanted signs as well. It seems to me the legal job market shuts down for the summer unless the application is for well seasoned attorneys. I'm not that well seasoned and I know I'll be competing for jobs with recent grads who've passed the bar exam. Since the exam isn't for a few more months I suspect there won't be many want ads until then.
I looked at the website for Big City. It had a very useful feature. If you check the boxes for the types of employment or areas you wished to know about it will email you any future jobs for the next year. Sweet! Someone finally had a bright idea. With luck in a few months a job I'll be interested in might just show up in my email.
With luck.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment