I'll watch the big game with my parents. For some reason no one is hosting a party this year. The Hart parental units are having some BBQ ready so I'm sure DogHound will be in the kitchen begging.
So what is my pick? How does the Traditional of Excellence Pittsburgh Steelers stack up against the Wonderteam of the Playoffs Arizona Cardinals?
With apologies to my favorite reader in Arizona, but I'm picking the Steelers over the Cardinals. I don't think it will be a blowout, but the efficient offense of the Steelers and their crushing defense rings true to me. Should be a great game though!
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
1 comment:
Haha - no one was more surprised than those of in Arizona that the Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl. The game's still on as I type, so I can't say whether you made a smart bet. ;)
Post a Comment