Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We Sprung A Leak.

Clerk: They have the basement full of sandbags.

Me: What? I was just down there. What's going on?

Clerk: We're getting water from somewhere. Someone thought it was the air conditioning condenser.

Me: This building isn't that big. If a condenser is producing water it would be from the humidity in the air, not the a/c itself. Are we leaking from the flood?

BIG BOSS: Hey if you have any files downstairs you might want to get the upstairs. The pump isn't keeping up with the water. Oh yeah we're shutting off the a/c so just open up your windows if you want air.

Me (under my breathe): You've got to be kidding me.

*Goes downstairs to see what's going on.*

Clerk: You think it's okay to use the restroom?

Me: Nothing wrong with the water that I've heard. I wouldn't use the one down here though without a life jacket.

No comments: