It finally happened. I've been trying to avoid it. I've lucked out a few weekends and find cheaper sources. This time I was SOL. I paid over $4.00/gallon for gasoline.
I'm glad I don't have an SUV, but I still burn 2.5 to 3 gallons a day just for my commute. I can only go 3 or 3.5 days without filling up. If we had a light rail system between Big City and Small Town I would get a rail pass in a heartbeat.
Speaking of heartbeats mine stopped when I realized I was going to pay $4.09/gallon!
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
2 comments:
I paid 3.72 this morning, but that is the cheapest in town. I saw 3.99 at another station, so the range here is pretty good.
That little zoom-zoom 3 gets pretty good mileage I hope!
Post a Comment