I discovered my bank will send me emails alerts about things that I request. Just click on the boxes I want and I can get emails when checks clear, deposits over a certain size get deposited, when my account goes below a specified threshold, etc. I don't demand a ton of info concerning my bank accounts, but I did want to know when my tax refund arrived.
The email arrived Friday and let me know how big it was. Granted, I'm just going to pay off a big chunk of my VISA bill with it, but there is a certain comfort knowing I have a huge hunk of cash in the account right now.
The downside is I have the travel devil popping up on my shoulder whispering temptations in my ear. "Forget VISA you really want to go to Puerto Rico or Bermuda." Must...resist...temptation!!!
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment