*Unlocks the front door, puts bag down, and sits down at the table and puts head down. 2 minutes later the roommate wanders by.*
Roomie: Oh hey Wolfrham! I didn't even hear you come in. How long have you been back?
WH: Ummm...a couple of minutes I guess.
Roomie: Wow you look like crap. Was it that bad today?
WH: Actually, I only had two hearings in the morning until my late afternoon stuff kicked in. Things were okay until 2:30.
Roomie: Then the tidal wave hit eh?
WH: Tidal wave. Gates of hell. Same difference. I told the boss it would be a miricle if we got out before 5. That miricle didn't happen.
Roomie: Hey...are you going to lift your head up anytime soon? You're napping on the newspaper right now.
WH: I'll think about it.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment