Wow that was a season beginning for Battlestar Galactica. When I saw Dee featured a lot in the review section I knew she was going to be big in the episode.
Poor Dee!
If Starbuck finds herself in the wreckage, what the hell is she? When Leobon is freaked out you know something has hit the fan.
If you guide humanity to a nuked paradise I can see why Laura Roslin would retreat to "I just don't care about anything." place. I'm sure burning a holy book leads you to a place in hell though.
Look out world, the old man is drunk and asking for a sidearm. The Admiral had the best line when asked what were they going to do now: I don't frakkin' know!
The Final Cylon is....you've got to be kidding me!
I'm waiting to see where this goes over the next 9 episodes, but somebody better start explaining things. There are way too many unanswered questions and I want a few things figured out! This is going to be one heck of a dark gritty ride I can tell.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah, that was a pretty dark episode, even for BSG. I mean, I expected people to fall apart a little, but...
Poor Dee. Poor Roslin. Poor Adama.
Post a Comment