Saturday, January 10, 2009

Now THAT Is Good Customer Service.

Customer service seems to be in decline these days. I ordered something online from a small speciality shop on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday. I was shocked since it was free shipping and I figured I would get my order in 3 to 5 business days at the earliest. I didn't get a chance to unpack the big box until today. I ordered 11 items, but only had 10 things in the box along with a ton of those foam shipping peanuts.

I was about to shoot off an email asking to send my missing item for free or to give me a refund and there were 2 emails already waiting for me dated yesterday. One informed me the items was out of stock and couldn't be shipped so they were going to refund the cost to my credit card. The second email was a confirmation of the refund.

NICE!!!!

I think I may order from them in the future.

No comments: