Today we had, not one, but two paranormal news stories of infamous creatures.
1. Several people claim to have a Bigfoot body in Georgia (the state, not the place having a civil war with Russia). They're going to have a press conference on Friday to present their evidence. When I click on the link to see the pictures I'm wondering how do you stuff a Bigfoot into a freezer?
2. A sheriff's deputy in Texas has in-car video of the supposed chupacabra. After watching the video I don't see how it kills livestock and drinks their blood. Unless it's vampiric chupacabra and needs to put on the game face. Would that mean the even more mythical chupacabra slayer is out there? In every generation one is born correct?
Okay I've seen too many episodes of Monsterquest now.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment