Dear Boss,
Everyone is entitled to a vacation. However I've come to the conclusion I do the work of three people when you're gone. This is truly a reflection of how understaffed we are in Small Town. I've also noticed that you keep picking weeks that are very heavy with your hearings. Yet another reason why I'm doing the work of three people, because I suddenly have three times the hearings!
I realize this week was an accident and things occurred that were beyond your control. However, concerning today and tomorrow: I hate you. I couldn't prepare for the monster that is tomorrow because I was cleaning up several of your messes today. Some people, not me, like the fact you're gone because certain things run smoother when they go through me. Personally I would rather have you do your stuff because I'm too busy doing my own stuff.
Get back to Small Town soon. I need a vacation from your vacation.
Sincerely,
Wolfrham Hart
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment