Ugh..I may take a sleep aid to help me crash. Of course that might make me drag my butt all day tomorrow. It was nice to have 5 days off. A shame I didn't get as much stuff down around home as I wanted, but it was a pretty relaxing time with lots of football of course.
Speaking of football: Louisana Tech vs Northern Illinois is just a sign there are at least 10 too many bowl games. Buh-bye to the evil New England Patriots as the 11-5 Pats don't make the playoffs after their perfect season the prior year. An 8-8 San Diego plays a playoff game early by beating Denver to get the privilage of a red hot 12-4 Indianapolis Colts the next week. I don't know how a preseason favorite Dallas Cowboys fails to get into the playoffs. Tampa Bay fails to get in by losing to the friggin' Oakland Raiders of all teams. The NFL announced they were having an expansion draft to put a team in Detroit. The Lions were recalled like a defective Chevy.
Later folks.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment