Paycheck comes in and bills go out. At least for the past few paychecks there has been some leftover. Gasoline getting well below $3.00/gallon really helps on that. I've had a job for a year now. That helps so much it isn't funny. I've paid down my VISA by over a third. I've been paying off that bitch Sallie Mae with no problems. I've been slowly paying off other people too.
Even discounting student loans I still have a metric buttload of debt, but at least it is coming down. Provided I can keep my job (I don't see it going away), and gasoline doesn't do extremely ballistic curves on the price chart I should be able to pay off all my debts, except ol' Sallie, by spring 2010. Unemployment debt sucks. That's all the analysis I need to provide.
At least I have some hope now, and that's better than I had a year ago. I honestly didn't know how much longer I could last. I honestly had no more plans or ideas. I needed a job, and finally I got one. That glimmer of hope was hard won. That's why I hold on so tightly. I know all too well how quickly hope can turn to ash. Though a bit early for new year's resolutions, perhaps I can resolves to finally relax a little bit next year.
Nah!
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment