I get out of my car and notice the window has some waves in it. Wait a second, it has several curves in the dust and grime. Hold on, someone has written something onto the window! My window wasn't very dirty so it was hardly visible at all. I had to stand at just the right distance and at just the right angle to make out the text: like cock.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't there this morning. I had a little bit of dew on my windows so it would be more obvious if something was written. Most likely this occurred at work in Small Town. I was a tad angry, not upset, not concerned, but angry. Who dared screw around with my car? Then my thoughts drifted into a more analytical mode. Was the message meant specifically for me, or was it some wannabe graffiti artist with no sense of morals who randomly saw a slightly dirty window as a blank canvas?
A random act of stupidity I could almost accept. A targeted gripe would concern me more. Who would have done this? Was it one of my "clients" and if so how did they know which car was mine? I don't share very much of my private life with people outside my office, especially not with our clientele. I deal with the flotsam and jetsam of our society. I have no doubt I upset people often due to my position. If you're seeing me in my legal duties, then something is very wrong most likely.
I don't intend to become paranoid, but perhaps a little more vigilance on my part wouldn't be a bad idea, especially in Small Town.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment