Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Shouldn't Watch Certain Shows.

We're getting near Halloween and History Channel's Mosterquest is always a good creepy show. Between the Yeti show, the Bigfoot show, the Skunk Ape show, the Ohio Strawman show, the Bigfoot in New York show, and who knows how many other variations of Bigfoot there is, and it'll creep me out. I blame this fear of Bigfoot on the infamous episode of the Bionic Man vs. Bigfoot.

We're also getting all the shows about ghosts now too.

October is a good month to creep me out. The last thing I need to watch now would be a marathon run of Seasons 1 through 3 of The X-Files.

To my limited audience, is there anything that goes bump in the night that will creep you out?

2 comments:

janiejane said...

Vampires and zombies.

I do remember the Bionic Man v. Bigfoot, but that didn't scare me. I'm more afraid of things lurking in shadows I guess.

Wolfrham Hart said...

Yeah Bigfoot doesn't really scare me. Bigfoot and friends lurking in the shadows does scare me.