Saturday, September 20, 2008

This Night Isn't Good For My Football Pool!

Okay on ABC I have Georgia beating down on Arizona State badly. Arizona State is my PAC 10 team. On ESPN I have Auburn laying the smack down on LSU. LSU is my SEC team in the pool.

I doubt I'll be first place in our division by the end of tonight.

At least Notre Dame lost. Michigan State isn't my Big 10 team, but I simply hate Notre Dame. I hate them like I hate the New England Patriots.

Football is life and I'm having a heart attack right now.

EDIT: Oh praise my picks. At least LSU mounted a comeback to win the game. Of course with 4 minutes to go Arizona State isn't doing too well right now. Eh one out of two isn't bad.

9-21-2008 EDIT Part Duex: Note to self: I need to make sure I know who my teams are. I have ARIZONA, not Arizona STATE!!! Gargh, all the fretting for nothing as Arizona beat UCLA 31-10. Okay I had 7 out of 11 teams win yesterday with one team having a bye week. A good week, but not a great week. I don't even have any money on these games. This is pure pride and ego!

No comments: