I tried to organize for today yesterday afternoon. I knew the calendar was overloaded, but I researched which hearings were mine and which weren't. However I didn't get a chance to discuss things with my boss. I came in this morning and things were already hectic and falling apart. Some hearings weren't on the calendar. One calendar seemed to have extra hearings. Some people were early and others were very late. 90 minutes into the day and suddenly I'm realizing I already researched these hearings!
I slept since last night so I was reinventing the wheel again.
First order of business tomorrow: get in early to discuss with boss which hearings aren't his and cover his butt in the afternoon. One of the judges is about to scalp him so I need to cover him.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment