Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So Very Tired.

I haven't slept well the past few nights. By the time I'm about t0 fall asleep some thunderstorms start coming in. The resulting exhaustion has affects my work. Even with caffeine I simply run out of power after lunch. Which sucks especially due to the lack of hearings the past few afternoons. I could get rid of so much paperwork if only I didn't want to fall asleep.

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so swamped in August. I've been doing paperwork from this week, last month, and even some stuff from late July these past few afternoons. Too many files and too many stray pieces of paper demanding my attention. To top it off, I haven't been staying in the office as late as I normally do. Not that I had other things to do, but I simply was too tired to stay. I even took a nap at a parking lot halfway home the other day. The drive was too long and I really needed a 15 minute nap.

Honestly, I don't get paid enough to deal with all this crap.

No comments: