Since the full time job seems pretty stable I thought about decorating my office. Unlike many compatriots I believe in a fairly sparse office. However I'm not opposed to a few personalizing touches. Since I'm finally a real lawyer I could display the appropriate diploma.
One problem is that I can't find the damn thing!
I thought I placed in a cheap frame to finally get it out of the cardboard tube the school gave me. I thought maybe I finally put it on a wall around my home. It appears I was wrong. I was very ashamed of that piece of paper during my job hunt. I felt incredibly unworthy of it. I was quite mad at it. That diploma was a physical manifestation of a horrible time at school and a worse time looking for a job.
Yet thanks to the initial part-time job and the current full-time job there are people that have never known me to not be an attorney. I'm slowly feeling like a lawyer. A very inexperienced, unsure of himself attorney, but an attorney nonetheless. Some people look at me for legal advice. They are so screwed, but hey I offer my opinion.
So where's that damn diploma? I need it on the wall to keep some screwups in their place.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment