Normally I take great pride in my NCAA Tourney picks. This year is a problem. I didn't see much basketball so I'm not familiar with how a lot of teams played. I think the NCAA gave North Carolina and Texas golden roads to the Final Four by allowing those teams to have two weekends in their home states.
Last year had so many upsets I think I overcompensated. Not many upsets at all. In fact I have two #2 seeds (Tennessee, Texas) and two #1 seeds (UCLA, Kansas) in the Final Four. I see Kansas as the weakest team, but unless Kent State does a major upset I simply don't see anyone else who can beat them before the Final Four.
Aside from one clerk no one in the office seems to care about having a pool. The clerk and I will talk some smack and wager $5 and bragging rights. I feel like crap on these picks, but I'm saying UCLA over Tennessee for the national championship.
We'll see how I do in a month.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment