The Watcher's Counsel
Driver calls the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Can Cheesehead Survive?
Brett Farve decided to
retire today
. I should call my Packer friend and see if his body is now located in a Wisconsin snow bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Other Cool People
Autoblog
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
Frequent Citations
It All Ends In Tears And The Breakdown Of Civilization As We Know It
11 years ago
The Neutral Zone Trap
I gotta post more often or have fewer car accidents
11 years ago
Will Work for Favorable Dicta
What are your thoughts on Law School?
12 years ago
TSC Girl Tees Off
13 years ago
Legal Quandary
Not Currently Answering the Mail
14 years ago
So many book reviews...
Very Bad Blogger
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(54)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(89)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(156)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(15)
I'm Not Quite Dr. Gregory House-like Yet.
Where's That Damn Diploma?
I Think This One Is Wrong.
Cool Science Facts.
Do You Get The Feeling "The Book Of Teal'c" Would ...
I Know Who I Am.
The Incredible Edible Egg!
March Madness Baby!
Happy Multinational Irish Day?
Spring Forward My Ass!
Going In Early Was A Bad Idea.
I Think I'm More Vorlon Than Anything Else.
Can Cheesehead Survive?
Ice. Why Did It Have To Be Ice?
Paying The Bills With The New Salary.
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2006
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment