Last weekend we get around 8 inches of snow. This weekend it's in the 50s temperature wise. Somehow I doubt we're having a white Christmas by Tuesday. It's just too weird to walk downtown in Big City and be comfy in short sleeves. At least short sleeves for only a few minutes is comfy.
Only within the last few days have I wanted to hear Christmas music. It's Christmas, but I never seem to really get into the mood for the holiday. I love the time off, but it's not a very special day for me. I don't know why. I do like seeing the lights on other homes and around town. The Salvation Army bells always bring a smile. Even though I was insanely poor this year I try to put in a few coins. No matter how bad it was for me lots of people had it worse.
While I may not get into the spirit of Christmas at least I understand it.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment