The new laptop is sweet! It arrived about a week ago. What can I say about it? It works! Just having a functional computer that I can use is a nice change of pace compared to the last month or so. The fact it runs modern software is nice. Modern antivirus softwares are such system hogs the old laptop couldn't handle it. Now I can run a scan in the background and continue on with my work and online play.
I haven't had a chance to see how fast it is yet. Word docs open up pretty quickly though. Perhaps I'll load up a game around Christmas and blow stuff up quickly. The biggest was figuring out how to hook up my old printer. New laptops don't have parallel ports anymore. Luckily Printer/USB converter cables do exist. At $15 quite a steal too. Now why did the printer driver load up in Spanish?
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment