Which is the most annoying part of my life?
1. Insomnia that awakens me at 4:00 a.m. for the last 2 weeks.
2. Occasional internet access at home due to roommate's ...whatever he did to the wireless setup!
3. Inability to get orders written due to distractions at work.
4. Inability to get orders written due to attending a million hearings in a week.
5. Inability to get orders written due to solving other people's problems. Wait that sounds a lot like number 3.
I really need the ability to fashion an 8th day of the week that no one else has access to. I would love to have one day a week where no one can reach me, I have no hearings, and I can just catch up on things. People may say do more with less but we've reached the point of you need more to do more!
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment