I shoved all the files onto the cart. It was going to be a fairly busy day. In the courtroom I double checked the numbers. 13 files on the cart and 13 files on my list. I didn't even notice it was 13 files. I was happy they were ready and we were going to tryout a new system I came up with.
Halfway through the hearings I called up this one guy and started to look for his file. Wait a second where was the file? It was on the cart an hour ago. I saw it there! I double checked through my pile and through Boss' pile. The damn file simply wasn't there. Baffled didn't even begin to describe how I felt.
I knew this guy wasn't on my "hit-list" I created for today, but that merely meant he wasn't a huge problem. Was he a problem at all or just a moderate problem? I had no idea. Luckily another party was there and said things were fine. SWEET! At least the hearing went well and quickly.
Now where is that damn file!
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment