Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Can't Wait For Dr. Jones To Come Back.

T-minus 3 days until the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm so stoked! I am so stoked that I'm afraid the movie won't measure up to my expectations. I grew up with these movies. I've waited 19 years for this comeback. Between Indiana Jones and Batman The Dark Knight I don't really care about any other movies this summer.

PS: I hope this comeback is a wee bit better than the Die Hard comeback last year.

PPS: Indian Jones and The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull is too long a title. Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull would work so much better.

PPPS: Thanks to janiejane for the reminder! How could I have forgotten about The X-Files sequel as well? I hate to say this since I loved early X-Files, but I've only seen the movie once. It didn't make that huge an impression on me. On the other hand anthing that gets David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson on the big screen I'm all for.

2 comments:

janiejane said...

Indiana Jones is one of the probably 2 movies I'll see in the theater this summer (The X-Files being the other). I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but I'm still excited about it!

Wolfrham Hart said...

Oh crap I forgot abou The X-Files coming out too! They've been so sneaky and low key about it too.

Okay now I have 3 movies that are must see.