I'm supposed to find out today about the BIG JOB. I'm only competing against 2 other candidates. I don't see how I can't be the one most qualified. I'll get an email later today. Here's the funny thing. I'm heading to a reception dinner tonight the next state over. A friend and I are heading over this afternoon. I'll see if I can plug my laptop into the free hotel network.
EDIT: ha ha I got to the ethernet port first. Still no email though.
EDIT: Still no email. Okay this is damned annoying.
Saturday June 16 EDIT: And yet again no damned email. Come on lady how hard is it to pick the person? The wedding festivities went well. The groom's parents have a large suite and several coolers are full of alcohol due to the groom's sister. Now this is a good time all things together. I just get anxious every 90 minutes or so and want to check my email.
EDIT: The reception was a pretty good time, but still no email. *Deep sigh*
Sunday June 17 EDIT: We're checking out of the hotel. Still no email.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment