Sleep. Sometimes it's the only thing I crave. Times like now. I don't know why but my sleep cycle was completely trashed this weekend. Friday night, or was it really Saturday morning, I simply couldn't fall asleep. Last night I got to play counselor and the late night session worked with my insomnia too well. On the plus side when I got home at 4am I was ready to crash.
I'm hoping the sleeping pill I took an hour ago start working. I hate chemical wonders, but I need to get on a normal human schedule. Waking up at 11am isn't conducive to normal working hours.
Up late at night I wonder why I can't fall asleep. Is it too much caffiene? Was it the nap I took in the afternoon? Was it all the stress in my life, a life of unsolvable problems at the moment?
I keep yawning. That's a good sign. Let me have at least one thing that I crave in my life. Sometimes the simple things are the only things that matter.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment