You know it's a bad day when your human gets your leash, walks you down your own driveway to pee on your own mailbox and you get assaulted on your way back by another dog. She came from behind so I didn't see her. She had his jaw around my neck but I have a thick neck. She couldn't really close his jaw with any pressure.
My human was startled by this shocking attack. He started shouting and coming towards us. I think my human scared the foul beast. I got out of the jaws and turned around. Crouching and growling I was ready for Round 2 with the bitch. My human picked me up and took me inside. I was a little sore and had slober all over my neck, but I was okay. I rather liked the attention the humans gave me. I'm cute. Love me, pet me.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment