Once upon a time I was a very prolific blogger. Seems that time passed long ago. Part of the reason is I'm so damned busy these days, at least when it comes to work. Small Town is still my daily life even though I can't stand the job and the commute. Another reason I don't want to blog is I don't want ALL of my writing to be of the "this just plain sucks" variety. I like to think I'm not a completely negative person.
Yet quite a bit has occurred since I last posted here. I was dating someone for a bit. Sounds good, right? It was, until she dumped me. Turns out you can't work a busy job, take classes for an MBA, be at everyone's beck and call, and date me at the same time! Hell, we've gone through an entire NFL post season since I've last posted here.
I should post here more often. Sure FaceBook offers some quick relief to share my thoughts, but a blog has so many advantages if you're willing to invest the time. I need to write to sort out some of my thoughts. So many things confuse me now and I hate being confused.
I have a weird thing coming up soon. I'll need to write about that just so I can use my posts as a script idea as it'll be that weird! Until the next time folks.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment