The DogHound has passed. Through a weird twist of karma I was there when he passed. My parents were surrounding him too when it happened. I know DogHound knew his time was coming. I know DogHound knew he was at home surrounded by those who loved him.
Eventually I'll remember the good times with him. I'll focus on all the wrestling sessions, the tug of war sessions, the chasing of cats sessions, and all the little things that make life with DogHound wonderful. I'll remember all the times I would talk to him about the crappy classes, the bad dates, the stupid bosses, the angry mobs, and all the nasties I dealt with. I'll remember how DogHound would give doggie kisses after all those stories. I'm still convinced a good dog is better than 90% of people.
It will get better eventually, but for now there's a doggie-shaped hole in my heart.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment