The staff came to me with a problem. It seems various people had been doing things without our office. Not only that, they hired their own lawyers to fix their problems. However, those lawyers never contacted our office to see if there were some issues. So it is a few years after they thought they solved their problems. Nope, those idiots were wrong! Not only that, but the idiots wanted our office to solve the problem. Oh, I'm sorry as soon as a problem affects you, now you want to talk to us. Give me a break!
I resent the fact our office has to clean up the mess others create. However, we had a brainstorming session. The idiots want me to resolve the problem. I decided we should solve it, but I'm going to do it my way and not the way they wanted. Not only that after a few minutes we realized the expected answers were not at all like they expected.
I'm going to give these idiots exactly what they asked for. They're not going to like it.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment