Monday, December 21, 2009

The Esoteric Objects

I have an extensive collection of esoteric objects that reflect my love of various movies, television shows, and numerous hobbies. When people find one of the objects in my esoteric collection they tend to have one of three reactions: 1) Oh you like such and such. 2) What the hell is that? 3) OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A...! It is fun to watch their reactions. What is the most fun is when someone else is in the know. They see the object, recognize what it is or what it means, and they appreciate its coolness. Some things are just a subtle wink and a nod and I appreciate that.

Though I refuse to pay 2 day shipping which would ensure arrival before Christmas I stumbled upon something that is very very cool. At least to me it is extremely cool and it will add to my esoteric collection. I can't wait for the first person to notice it on my wall and just grin in amazement.

Merry Christmas folks. I hope your holiday shopping is already finished.

2 comments:

janiejane said...

Oooh, want!! That is awesome!

Wolfrham Hart said...

I'm sure they have another one you can buy :-)

The only problem with it is it really needs to be 2 or 3 times bigger than it actually is. The original has to be 4 feet long and full of detail so when it is shrunk that small I'm concerned about loss of detail.