How to raise money for big purchases (like a home).
1. Save up as much money as you can from your job. Check.
2. Sell the few meager stocks you have. Check. (Bonus for being able to take the capital lose on the tax return next year. Not like the stock market is rebounding anytime soon.)
3. Sell a shotgun. Not done that yet and it sounds like a Small Town move, not a Big City move but I could probably get $150 for it.
4. Look around for other trinkets to sell.
Sometimes I wonder if I've been exposed to Small Town too long when selling weaponry is an option to raise money.
November 30th is the last day of the 10% first time homeowner credit. I hope I can swing this deal in the next 3 months.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment