I need help with the job hunt. This entire process is pure bullshit. The Career Services Office at school is staffed with incompetent bimbos. I think they get their job by being the wives and girlfriends of important people in higher positions. I look at their bios on the website. NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY PRIOR EXPERIENCE HELPING PEOPLE FIND JOBS! They didn't help staff law firms. They are former attorneys and former clerks for judges. Only one of them has an MBA and maybe she has a focus in Human Resources, but the bio doesn't mention what her focus was. Whose knob did they polish to get this gig? Seriously these people are supposed to help me get a job?
I went to the professional outplacement service. My career counselor seems to be a smart lady. I noted that the more I ignored Career Services' advice the better results I got (at least I got a few interviews). Career Counselor looked at the resume Career Services and laughed. She called it a piece of shit.
I have to do a lot of tests. I have to do lots of reading. I have to have my resume reformatted. I have to go through a career counseling session. I hope this works. I had to put the fee on my credit card and now my balance is almost a third higher. If this doesn't work I don't know what I'll do.
Ford shoots down latest rumor of a Fiesta RS
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment